Come with Kim and Cristina to a retreat to Costa Rica for 5 Nights in the beginning of November.
How to Book:
Bookings with Kim: Paschekim@gmail.com Paypal or cash.
“Hello yogis! If you are planning to go on this incredible retreat with us, I highly recommend you put a deposit on your room asap. Space is limited to only 20! You can make a deposit thru Vidaasana.com or by PayPal to me.”
250$/person to reserve.
Early booking before 15 August 950$/person
After 15 August 1050$/person
You can also contact Kim or Myself via FB for more inquries
Do not miss on all activities.
What we include in our basic retreat package:
• One group shuttle to and from the airport, on the day your retreat starts and ends.
◦ We can arrange additional shuttles if you need them, for between $90 and $150, depending on the number of students.
• 3 fresh organic (whenever possible) meals per day.
◦ Our menu is vegetarian, though pescatarian is available, for an extra $5 per person, per night.
• Welcome refreshments and light snack
◦ Typically chips, guacamole, salsa, and smoothies
• Sangria Night
◦ We can substitute a non-alcoholic beverage if you prefer, typically smoothies.
• Stop at the famous “Tarcoles Crocodile Bridge,” to see the crocodiles and enjoy a complimentary fresh coconut water, during your group shuttle
• 22.5/7 private access to the entire Vida Asana 1.5-acre facility
◦ Featuring pool, jungle shala, hammocks, lounge, gift shop, restaurant, and gardens.
• Concierge services (booking of tours, adventures, massages, transportation)
• Bicycles for transportation to and from the beach.
• All rooms w/ private bathroom, hot water, AC, ceiling fan.
Please check out our reviews at
• Check out Vida Asana, when it was featured on HGTV House Hunters International
Leave a Reply